Woo Hoo for:
* working from home so no petrol or parking costs!
* having a great weekend catching up with friends at a bonfire and bbq
* managing to get some work done at home the past two days, and not being distracted by my scrap table .... just sitting there in the corner calling out to me ..... it's hard resisting that urge - LOL!
* getting back into a routine after a few weeks of chaos
* Finn's arm on the mend, xray on Monday and everything healing in the right place, but cast still on for another 4 weeks.
* getting caught up on Jessica Sprague's Stories in Hand course, and thanks to my whizzy printer all that printing of prompts and templates didn't take too long!
* a free weekend ahead to get some pre Christmas stuff done
A bit of sad news though, I just read that Kyah has passed away this morning - such a brave and strong 'almost three year old'. My thoughts are with her family at this time.