Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 28

Day 28 - Pirate material from Spotlight - going to be making some flags for the cardboard pirate boat for Finn's birthday party next week :)

School visit went very well yesterday, I stayed for 15 minutes until morning tea time, then he was happy to run outside with his new friends. I came back 1 1/2 hrs later to pick him up, and the teacher said he had done really well and joined in everything! Only 3 more days of Kindy, one more school visit, then next Thursday is THE day!!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

So the countdown is on. That fabric almost looks like scrapbook paper - I think its a Junkitz paper range! LOL.

Anonymous said...

that looks so freaking cool I cant wait to see the final product.

Anonymous said...

Wow that fabic is perfect!! I am so glad that the school visits were going well, was today the BIG day, if so I hope it went fantastic for all of you.

Have a great weekend together :)
See ya

Anonymous said...

Well done finishing the whole month taking photo's.

I love that fabric.

We found some cool pirate flags at the $2 Shop.

Lara said...

oooh, love that fabric!!!! need some for my april fools baby's birthday!!! what is it about pirates?