A crazy week but I am here to woo hoo about it - LOL!
* a great work do on Saturday night - formal dinner in Otago Museum, with pre dinner drinks in the butterfly enclosure - very beautiful!
* setting up our Christmas tree, the kids loved being involved in this now that they are old enough to help
* having a 'tea party' today as an early celebration for Emma's 4th birthday in exactly a month
* Emma for being so brave as she is taking part in a sleep study for the University this week - involves being 'wired' up when she sleeps at night (in her own bed at home). After a few tears the first night she is all excited by it now!!
* Moro (our dog) finding her way home when she lost Marty on their morning run (she ran home over 3km's on her own), Marty quite anxious arrived home to get his bike to go searching for her - but there she was waiting in her kennel for him (with a duck that she had brought home as a pressie!)
* Prima goodness landing on my doorstep yesterday - yes my 3 different pails of white Primas - just gorgeous!
A very hectic weekend ahead but once that is over I will be able to relax and get excited about Christmas. Heck I might even manage to do some scrapping next week - LOL!
Will post some pics of the tea party tomorrow once I have downloaded them - got some good ones so will be a few layouts to complete with them :)