* becoming an Auntie! Little Stella Jean at just 1.55kg and almost 10 weeks early is doing just fine! Just had to do a spot of shopping for her today ;) Parcel all set to mail tomorrow - man I wish Melbourne was alot closer!
* Finn's great school report that came home on friday - "Finn is a happy and helpful boy and has been a pleasure to teach" - that's my boy!
* finding a cool idea on a blog for a reindeer Christmas card made from outlines of Emma's hands and feet - used her's coz they are the smallest in the house. This card went down a treat with the Kindy teachers and then Finn came home from school today and guess what they had made - yip the same thing!* getting some cool photos taken with Santa. The NICU unit at Dunedin Hospital do this as a fundraiser each year and this is the 4th year we have supported them, a great deal for $15 you get two prints and a cd full of all the photos they take of your kids - our cd has 49 photos on it!!!
* finishing work for the year (well I think it's all finished anyway unless something super urgent comes in)
* yeah for last day of school tomorrow, then the alarm gets turned off and we can enjoy the holidays without having to rush everywhere!
Whew - that was a big list, time for a bowl of icecream with fresh raspberries! :)