It's that time of the week again!!
Woo Hoo for:
* weekend away in Timaru with DH and friends
* girls trip on Saturday through to Tekapo and soaking in the new hotpools overlooking the lake
* new giant bottles of ice cream sauce from Barkers fruit shop in Geraldine
* a long weekend ahead at home
* Finn having a teachers only day on friday and getting to spend some one on one time with him
* Emma coming home from Kindy today without paint on her clothes!
* getting a new pack of Primas and Prima notepad (like those pages used for Nic's card class at SENZ)
This week has been a bit funny, found out my contract at work will finish at the end of next week. This has a down and up side, down being I will miss the social side of catching up with everyone at work but on the up side I will have more time at home to ... scrap! Hey I might actually get something achieved for a change!!
Am looking forward to the long weekend, have been away from home for 5 of the last 6 weekends - whew no wonder I am feeling tired! So time to relax, have a long lie in and laze round in my pj's! To scrap the evenings away and get some ideas that are floating in my head down on paper - or create them with paper - LOL! So hope that mojo is ready ...