Well time has rolled around again!
Woo Hoo for:
* warm temperatures, yeah I know it's started raining again this arvo but we had 22 degrees yesterday arvo and it was brilliant! :)
* daffodils flowering in the garden
* finishing the last of our garden tidyup
* catching up with old friends
* feeling almost normal again after a bad head/sinus cold over the last 5 days
* finding a copy of For Keeps mag at local bookshop - looks great and will read this tonight
Am loving this warmer weather, got out on Sunday arvo and painted some trelliss's in the back garden - wearing a singlet tshirt and 3/4 pants! Big whoo hoo for that! The kids are also loving being able to get outside on their bikes and back into the sandpit again - only downside of that is finding piles of sand inside when they take off shoes, or clothes and it all falls out of the pockets! LOL!
Unfortunately didn't manage to complete week 2 of the Sketchbook Olympics, head just wasn't in the right place for anything creative in the scraproom. But am liking this weeks challenge so will have to go and have a wee play tonight.
Happy Birthday today to one of blog/online friends Sarah Jane - if you want some inspiration be sure to check out her blog - some gorgeous stamping and cards going on there! :)