Thursday, April 24, 2008

My WoooHooo Wednesday ....

I know I am a day late but I thought I would get on the WooooHoooo bandwagon started by Angelgurl

Yesterday I decided to take the kids into Dunedin as a holiday treat. Can't remember the last time I did this but we had such a cool time! The kids were so well behaved, and spent some of their pocket money on some toys. As we were driving home Finn piped up in the backseat and said 'Mum I had such a fun time today' - how special is that!

We stopped at Spotlight on the way home to pick up some fabric to make the kids their own wheat bags and I found the coolest fabric. It is pink and has little cupcakes all over it! I got 1/2 metre but am at a loss now of what to make with it?! I have been cruising etsy.com but to now avail - maybe a cushion cover, book cover or little apron? Not sure yet, will decide over the weekend.

All in all it was a pretty cool day with the kids, suppose they are getting a bit older now (3 & 5) so easier to get out and about with them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing whoo hooo Wednesday. Oh what a fab day, and how special for all of you. Oh that fabric sounds good, I vote for an apron, or a bag.

Anonymous said...

oh that sounds awesome!! I love the comment in the car coming home - to cute!! Wow making wheat bags, what a great idea !!

love the sound of the fabric but no help with suggestions - sorry :(

cant wait to see what you come up with tho i am sure it will be super cool !!!

Mrs Frizz said...

You are going to have to do show and tell when you are done ... looking forward to the big reveal.

How cute is that from Finn ...

Anonymous said...

I have few of those pieces of fabric - you know the ones that look so cool and you cant resist it lol! covered book!