Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hello ...

Well we are into a new week already, boy this year is flying fast already!
I emailed Nic Howard a couple of the pics from previous posts of my book I have compiled for Finn. I had a lovely email back saying she had been checking out my 'gorgeous' pages on this blog - *blushing*. So Nic if you are checking in again, a big *wave* to you, and I am just about to go and work on Miss 3's album this morning.
Beautiful weather here over the last few days, sunny although a bit chilly in the shade and yummy crisp frosty mornings. I think we had some rain last night, but then again it might have just been a heavy dew.
Not much happening on the creative front the past few days, but am going to do some this morning - promise, just as soon as I post this blog.
So hoping to be able to post some pics of layouts tonight .......
later m:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Miss Emmas album.

Trace said...

How cool Mich! And make the most of that nice weather just in case all the lovely rain we're having heads south...

Mrs Frizz said...

Well go you - hope that you had fun being creative this morning and that you plan on having show and tell sooner, rather than later ...

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes, I'm checking in!
:o)
Nic