Friday, April 11, 2008

All About Me - Part 3

This is the final page I have completed for Finn's book so far.
Thanks for all your great comments in my last two posts about this album. It all came together really quickly after I decided to essentially repeat the same colours and layout of papers. I got some great answers to my questions from Finn, and seeing the look on his face as he flicked thru the book as I was putting it together was all worth it! :)
Now off to complete the latest sketch challenge at SE, and to see what the Friday night challenge is.

4 comments:

Trace said...

Very cool Mich - that's the best bit isn't it, when you see their cute little faces light up (oh and when their asleep LOL!!)

Mrs Frizz said...

Adorable - pic and the album

Anonymous said...

And the look on his face is what it is all about!!! Loving seeing what you created.

tanyaleigh said...

Finn's album looks great Mich. Well done! It's great that he has something to read and show his friends.