Friday, March 14, 2008

Some more from last weekend ...

Okay, have finally gotten round to posting a few more pics of work done last weekend. A few I still want to add some bits to before posting.
This first one was a combined effort - I choose the photo and a couple of bits of paper and started scrapping then after 7 minutes had to pass it on. The next scrapper had 7 minutes then passed it on .... so in the end this layout was a combined effort of about 15 scrappers. Very cool result, I just have to add some journalling.
This is a cool photo I took of Emma at Christmas time - jounalling tallks about her being such a happy, giggly girl :) And here are a few pics of the scrapping area - whew won't like to be working out the $$$$$ of products lying on those tables! Think this was Saturday night and most of the group had gone down to the chalet for supper, so hence not many people in the pic, but don't worry everyone was back soo afterwards - I think the first person went to bed at 1am that night. No wonder I am feeling so tired this week, I have been trying to get to bed early but to no avail - hopefully will catch up on a few zzz's this weekend!


4 comments:

Julie said...

stunning layouts mich. they was a lot of product around wasnt there - lol. made me notice what i didnt have.

Vicki said...

What lovely layouts. Would say the $ value would be way up there! LOL.

Anonymous said...

That was scray but fun wasn't it. Love the photos and the pirate party write up.

Lara said...

hope you have caught up on that sleep!