Sunday, October 9, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...

... a bit late tonight ... have been sitting on the edge of the couch holding my breath for the last 80 minutes ... whew the All Blacks keep progressing ... but was a very close game for most of it. Come on boys, you can do it - lift that trophy in 2 weeks time!

So anyway back to my snaps for this Sunday ...

... loving all the gorgeous flowers that are more reasonably priced at the moment ... gerbras are my fav, closely followed by tulips ...


... kids are loving the hype of the World Cup. On friday we went to the Backing Black afternoon in town, where the kids had a go at some of the games ...

I have had just enjoyed a very quiet weekend, hubby took kids up to Central where they are having a few nights with the Grandparents for the school holidays. So I found my scrap mojo and started and completed pages - wahoo! Made a slight dent in my growing pile of photos, hope to finish off a couple more pages in the next few nights. So here are a couple ...




... and this layout is for the latest challenge over at 'Challenge me Happy' ... love that little snowflake stamp from SU ...



Thanks for checking for my weekly update!

6 comments:

Janine said...

Lovely flowers, there is something prety about flowers in the home. Great layouts of Miss E, love the angle of the hockey one too. Um I fell asleep lasy night halfway through the ox and sa game. I missed the AB's and when I woke this morning I had to check stuff to find the results lol.

mandyb said...

im with you on flowers...love gerberas and then tulips second!!!
actually i have some lovely tulips in my garden!!!! so nice to have all that colour!!!

YAH for some time to scrap too
wahooooooo

Mrs Frizz said...

Fresh flowers in a vase on the table - loving that too ... I'm a roses girl myself and carnations but I love freesias, daffy's, orchids, lillies ... lots of fresh flowers.

Lizzy Hill said...

Came here from Challenge Me Happy ~ this is a super cute LO. I like SU stuff, too ~ had a fun time browsing through yr photos & all the Rugby stuff... I have a Kiwi DH here in OZ. Saturday should be interesting!:):)

Marie/Mison said...

oh yes - that snowflake one is great!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Ia love that stamp too! Thanks for playing along!