Sunday, October 2, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...

... hello again!
For this weeks snapshots I have decided to post some pics taken from last weekend ... due to my camera not seeing much action this week. This headcold finally seems to be clearing but definitely flattened me for the week ... a bit disappointing as I had quite a few bits and pieces that I wanted to get done. Oh well ... energy is returning now so hopefully this week I can get to work crossing off a few things on the 'to do' list.

Right now, for snapshots for this Sunday ...

... a field of daffodils on the side of SH1 south of Dunedin ...


... my not so little boy running through them ... (must search my photos as I have a funny feeling I have a similar pic from when he was about 3 yrs) ...


... a gift for my new niece Harriet who lives in Melbourne ... it's it cool how affective a doily, some twine and a liitle handmade tag can make a pressie look special ...


The above present has got my thinking about Christmas gifts. Yes I know it is still a while away ... but really it's not that long! I'm thinking of trying to create handmade presents this year ... a bit of sewing here ... some homemade fudge ... maybe a minialbum or two ... uummmmm? So are any of you thinking of creating any handmade presents too? And if so what are they?

2 comments:

mandyb said...

yes christmas is galloping along!!! ekkk!!!

im making handmade little felt reindeer for a trade me decoration swap, some handmade tags...and maybe some biscuit mix in a jar...all found on pinterest of course!!!
great place for ideas!!!

Janine said...

nice photos Mich. Xmas wise we have cut down on who we buy presents for, so now its mainly for our parents and each other. However for close friends, I think I will make something. I decided the details can wait until we get back from Melbourne. Love your packaging.