Friday, May 10, 2013

Let's give this another go ...

... *wiping the dust away* ...

Yes I know it's been awhile since I was here, thanks for the reminder a few weeks ago Kim! ;) ... but I'm here in the background ... going round in circles sometimes ... the creative mojo is there somewhere (maybe under the dust - haha) ... but have decided to give myself a kick into action!

I am being a little crafty (sometimes) ... I'm putting together a Project Life album for 2013 ... not with any specific kit, just a mixture of papers, journalling cards and bits I already have. So many manufacturers have some cool papers out there at the moment that lend themselves to be used in this format. I am planning on catching up the last month over the weekend so will post some pics soon.

I have also done a little bit of the traditional 12x12 layouts, not as many as what I used to do a few years ago ... just find that I feel like I am too far behind if I try and scrap everything ... so now I just pick the special ocassions or my favourtite photos. I have a couple too that I might share over the weekend.

I have done a little sewing too - made some cool mini cushions ... however think my little machine might need a bit of a tune up and a service before I do too much more.

I am aiming to update this blog a bit more regularly (and don't you laugh Mrs F! I can hear you), I really think by posting on here I almost hold myself more accountable for getting things done ... finishing off projects that I start ... I think it might be the push I need!

So tomorrow (and the rest of the weekend) I plan to be crafty, to finish off a few projects, to get up to date on others and .... to get prepared for my encounter with a scrappy superstar next weekend ... will share more on that soon!

Night

No comments: