Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...


... on a Wednesday! LOL!



Yes we are coming to the silly time of year and I feel like I am being pulled 4 ways at once ... somehow I don't quite think that is going to work! Am craving some me time ... fingers crossed Saturday arvo or Sunday morning I can sneak a couple of hours to do some scrapping! I am having major withdrawals ... I have heaps of photos and supplies ... lots of ideas ... just missing the spare hour! Also hoping to start some other crafty projects ... lots of ideas for homemade gifts for Christmas ... and if I don't start soon they will be presents for next year! ;)



Right now onto the Snapshot for Sunday (on a Wednesday) with photos taken on Moday and Tuesday ... haha that has you confused!



... Monday we went out to my Aunty's farm to help feed the (big fat) lambs ... it is the last couple of days of feeding as they are now onto eating the grass ...



... Tuesday was sports day for the kids ... combined with 4 other schools in the area ...




... Mr Finn checking out the scenery as he is racing in the 60m sprint ...




... and my little Miss Emma sprinting past me to finish sceond in the final of the 40m sprint for 6 year old girls ... WAHOO! ...


Emma was so excited about her result that she had a permanent smile all afternoon!



Right now must dash, tea to cook, work to crack on with after that ... and then hopefully and early-ish night.



Enjoy your week :)

3 comments:

mandyb said...

love those running shots!!!
how cool!!!
and glad the fair went well

Janine said...

wow Master F is shooting up. Well done to them on thier results. Sounds like you need some "me time". Sometimes it hard to find that balance. How was the fair? did it rain?

Mrs Frizz said...

woo hoo Miss Emma - congratulations ...

Hope that you do find some 'me' time this weekend at some stage for a little creativity.