Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weekend creations ...

... so over the weekend I created 4 layouts ... with a few scraps of paper leftover I decided that for every layout I made I would follow it with a card ... a good way to replenish the card reserves for those unexpected times when I require one.

So the papers I was playing with would be ... Bella Blvd! Now of all the scrapping manufacturers ... Bella Blvd is the favourite ... and I'm not just saying that.

So here are my cards ... quick and simple to create, but the bold patterns and designs are perfect for this style ...

... 'Have a blast' ... uses papers from the Mr Boy Collection, Alphas from Happy Sunny Skies & Sophisicates Collections ...


... 'Happy Birthday' ... uses Sophisticates Collection (alphas and papers) ...


... 'Thank You' ... using paper from the Family Dynamix Collection, stickers from Sophisiciates Collection ...




Right off to drag out the suitcase ... have a trip planned for the weekend ... a long weekend ... one that involves my passport ... yippee!


1 comment:

mandyb said...

love all these cards very cute

and ohhhhh your IN oz...just seen your comment on facebook and thought mmmmm why are you talking about the rain in brissy!!!!
ding ding got it now!!!
have FUN!!!!!!!!!!