Sunday, July 17, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...

... is here again. Been a busy week leading up to the school holidays - been catching up on a few things at work, so I can hopefully have a few days off later this week with the kids.

So the snap for this Sunday ...

... a gorgeous sunrise out of our dining room window ... (ok not quite I went outside and stood on the picnic table to get a better view over the back fence - LOL!!)


And my other find this week was this site here (found via Acquisitions facebook page - what a great store that is - hehehe!). Have a looksie, and you too can create you own version of the now famous 'Keep Calm and Carry On' slogan. I have one recently bought one of these original slogans on a red canvases and have it hanging in my kitchen ... yes, I bought it from the very funky Acquisitions store! ;)


So what are you waiting for ... let's all get our 'scrap on'!

Later
M

3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

fab pic ... now you just be careful clambering on picnic tables in the middle of winter ... don't want you falling off now, ya hear me !!!

That slogan ... hmmmmmmmmmm...

mandyb said...

hee hee im with mrs frizz....watch out while on that table!!!
love the shot though!!!

as for scrapping now i am on hols....i plan to!!!!!!!

Janine said...

hey cool site....thanks for sharing. Love the sunrise....gorgeous colours.