Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Well 2008 is here already! Whew I reckon the years are speeding up, not sure where they are going - but the main thing is that I am having fun and that is all that really matters!
So now with the festive season over, it is time to think of Emma's 3rd birthday - which is in 2 days time!! No sitting back relaxing here - pressies are bought (aren't those Boxing Day sales great!), just have to be put together, cake sorted, biscuit treats to make (thanks Beverley for the 'tiny teddies in bed' idea), and bbq food to sort.

In 2008 I want to continue having fun with my scrapbooking, I would like to do some more submissions to magazines, and am looking forward to the Scrap Retreat in March.

I might even try updating my blog more often! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mich, Best wishes for 2008. Looking forward to catching up with you again at Scrap retreat. tanyaleigh!

Vicki said...

Yep, the sales are great for those with birthdays after Christmas. We usually do Alexias as well and she's in February. Good luck with the party - sounds like you are organised. Happy New Year and looking forward to the next Up2Scrap!!!!

Anonymous said...

All the best for 2008, Mich! I've enjoyed getting to know you through our wonderful shared hobby of scrapbooking!
Hope the birthday party goes well. Post pics if you can!