Thursday, January 10, 2008

First layout of 2008!


Considering I only took the photos at the weekend - I think I have done really well to get my first layout completed in less than a week! The title is 'love the feel of sand between my toes'!Also trying a new technique - doodling, well I didn't so much doodle as draw lines round most things! lol! Got a doodling book for Christmas so slowly trying new bits and pieces out of it.

Have another layout 'under construction', hope to get this finished tonight as soon as I print the photos off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Mich! Love the bright summery colours and you've done a great job with the doodling!

Vicki said...

Thats a real summer layout for sure. Looking forward to your next one - must be a cool book.

Liddy said...

Very neat summery layout. I love that doodling book, tried some last weekend, not too successfully but it is a cool book.

Mrs Frizz said...

Hey you ... like this one ... nice and bright and summery is right.

Look forward to seeing the next one as well.

Anonymous said...

I just love this layout Mich! Very sumemry and creative!