Monday, April 25, 2011

Snapshot Sunday ...

... sorry for the delay in transmission ... have been soaking up the sun in Central Otago over the long weekend.
Catching up with friends and family, easter eggs, the local wines and just plain relaxing! Ahhhh ... bliss!

So snapshots for this week are ...
At Clyde wine and food festival ... a fantastic arvo ...


... Finn and hubby biking part of the rail trail ...



... one crazy chocolate loaded girl ...



... a time to remember at Alexandra Anzac parade ...



... the annual shot at the pumpkin pile at Millers Flat on the way home today ...



Love the shots above that I took with the hipstamatic app I downloaded on hubby's phone. Gives the pics such a cool look, am looking forward to printing a few off and scrapping them.


Back to work tomorrow and also planning for the Royal wedding party I am hosting on friday night ... good excuse to dust of the tiara and the champagne flutes ... so do you have anything planned for the big night?

4 comments:

Janine said...

oh nice background look Mich. My oh my it looks like you struck gold with the weather.....Love the shot of you with a wine in your hand. Looks like a relaxing family beak away for all of you.

I plan to watch the wedding at home, I somehow don't think Mike will enjoy it much lol

Enjoy dusting off the tiara...

Hannah said...

Great photos! Sounds like a wonderful Easter weekend :-)

Have fun on Friday night, it's a good excuse to have a party! Rob & I are going out for our anniversary but I'll watch the wedding after we get home. Looking forward to it!

mandyb said...

love the background!!!
im watching it...but in bed!!! hahaha!!!
looks like your weekend away was a good time!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

I will have the TV on and keep an eye on proceedings from time to time ... in amongst a little scrapping.

Now take care of that tiara - dust it carefully and make sure that bling is blinging ...