Monday, August 2, 2010

August kit reveal ...

Wohoo, what a fantastic kit SBO is sending out for August - called 'The Carnival Collection' and packed with papers by Bo Bunny, Echo Park and Sassafrass - as well as alpas, stickers, flowers, buttons, and overlays. Such bright yummy colours - definitely my type of kit!

So here are my inital creations ...





So much fun to play with!
I had a catch up with some of the girls yesterday at Scrap Sunday - managed 6 layouts (just a bit of machine sewing required to finish them off) and started on a fun reverse canvas. Is the most productive day scrapping I have had in a while, that and great conversations and a yummy (unhealthy) lunch - although I did walk down the street to buy it instead of driving - LOL!
Hope you are all having a great week! ;)



2 comments:

mandyb said...

lol about the walk before the lunch!!!! makes it ok doesnt it!!!

well done on all the layouts!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

stunning ... all of them ...